18 December 2010

I'm drunk and I don't care

I wish I had someone to talk to. I'm drunk right now and I can't sleep. I'm sitting here thinking about how much I love my kids. My sons and my daughter are so cool even when I'm not at my best. They rock. I spent time with Carlton tonight and he's so brilliant. I hung with Bam Bam and it was awesome. It's easy to forget your issues when you have cool children to alleviate some stress.

Yeah so, my house is haunted. I've got a house full of ghosts. Carlton and I talked about it. We have lots of spirits in this house. Phea sleeps with me because her room is full of activity. It's sort of cool though, except when you aren't expecting it.Beds shake, shadow people, perfume scents,full body apparitions,cold spots, walking in cobwebs, the works. My family has generational powers. I'm thinking we are just sensitive.

Wow, I'm drunk. I think I gotta pee. I'm sweating now..damn.

Anyway, I'm going to the gym starting in January. I need to work out and eat better. For my birthday I'm going to be a sexy momma. Am I rambling? Yeah I think I am.

I'm NOT talking to him this weekend. I'm going to be silent. Tired of men treating me like I'm nothing. I'm tired of loving and not having it reciprocated. This is just how it is. I'm hot. Riesling has me sweaty.Yayyyyyy wine.Yayyyyy a day without tears. Yayyyy Orishas. Shoutout to David and Hector. Shout out to Ochun. Marefun Ochun! Shoutout to Ellegua.Marefun Ellegua! Things will workout for me. Ache' and aiyebobo!

No comments:

Post a Comment