13 December 2010

The Beatles - Let It Be



I'm trying.. I really am. I need a hug. I need a big hug and I need it now. I'm not a prayerful person but right now, I am crying out to the most high gods and goddesses for help. If you have any compassion for a girl like me, please send it my way. I'm so sick of the pain. I know there's people in the world that are suffering and my wants are minor compared to them, but this pain is crystalised within me. It hurts so badly that I can't seem to catch my breath. I just need it to go away so I can breathe. I know it's not the end, I know. It's not over...this is just a pause. Pause for the cause so we can hear the applause..

I just need assistance in handling it all.

The transition after me feeling what a relationship is like, living him, breathing him, smelling him in my hair and on my skin is ripping me apart. Knowing that he's suffering in his head hurts me. I beseech the ethers to hear me. I'm not a bad person. I'm really not. I know I'm not perfect. I'm a stubborn, impatient, willful person, but I never did anything wrong to the universe. I admit I can be a bit forceful and a bully, but that's just me protecting myself. I ask the deities that walk with me, my spirit guides, and my ancestors to help me. Help us through this period of frost. I need to learn how to be still and calm in the face of adversity. I know I do. I'm doing my best to work on it. I just need help.

Please.

Ase'.

No comments:

Post a Comment