08 July 2013

Okay, I'm back.

I know I keep saying this, but I am back. I want to talk about a myriad of things, but I think that I'll break them down into different posts. Today we are going to talk about what my sister says is writing for therapy. I am a writer. No, I am not published, nor am I aspiring to write the next great novel, but I write for my sanity. I feel that I have a passion for words and it's something that helps me through the rough times.

From this point on, I am going to write about everything..no matter how insipid and corny, no matter how whiny and self centered, or just plain boring they may be. I feel that I have things to say..and I am going to say them. I don't mind exposing my insides. At least I can do so and not feel like I'm being judged.

I hope that people will find a similar feeling when reading what I am saying..and even though I am writing for me, I suppose this is a way of saying that if anyone can understand what I say and the feelings that I'm speaking about, feel free to comment. This is about a strange-ling..who has these fits of emotion that are very, very different. So, let's begin the journey, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment