25 April 2012

Aoi kun feels the same way I do today...

Aoi, via Twitter, 1 hour ago:

"At this hour, being alone makes me wanna cry and I'd like to rely on someone else. That's why I hate being alone. Writing these things.. it only seems that I'm seeking attention and I hate that too, but I'm not the type of person that can restrain himself and in the end I write. For this reason I always behave coolheaded and I play around. I have even that. I hate when I became annoying. In the end.. I end up avoiding the first recording day."


 Anyone who knows me (not many, nyuk nyuk)  knows that I love this man. I think I shall explain this later on. It struck me because he totally said what I was feeling to the nth degree. Being alone sucks..but what sucks worse to me at least, is the fact that it sucks and you really don't care either way. Like, I don't even feel like being around people but...I don't want to be alone. I know..I am SUCH a walking contradiction..

No comments:

Post a Comment