24 July 2013

Disjointed ramblings..

Nothing fancy today..just awake and sitting here musing. Lately, and by lately I mean in the last few weeks, I have been doing a bit better. Working out, losing weight, freaking out because my weight is fluctuating up and down because I'm working out..it's weird. But I am doing lots better than I was before.

Maybe that's the reason for this post. My true feelings are that I am taking on so much, but it's not as bad as it could be. I'm learning Japanese because I am going to move there to teach English, but it's like climbing a very large tree. Branches get in the way, and then on top of that, it rains and the bark becomes slippery. I don't think I'm that good at metaphors..heh. Anyway, I am going to win. All my life I've failed and I am done with it.


So I was telling my sister that I want to write a poem. I haven't done it yet because my thoughts are not together. I don't even know what I want to write about. I've not been depressed, so I don't want to write about that..and I am not in love so nothing's coming from that. I was thinking that I want to publish my poems..and I think I still will do it. My sister says...do it. Of course she would say that..she is one of my biggest cheerleaders.

Great..something else added to the plate.

So let's see:

Guitar lessons
Japanese lessons
Voice lessons
Math tutoring
Work
Working out
Publishing poetry and writing poems for it

Then when I pass my entrance test to get back into university:

Japanese language
English 103
Pre requisites

I think that me taking so much on is making me feel like I have a purpose. I swear..it's going to get better. I know it is. I am healthy, I am losing weight..and I have a couple of good friends in my corner. I am good. Determination is good. Life is good.


Oh..sexy man of the day:
Yes. Kyo of Dir en grey. I think I may do this each post. It sure makes me feel better!

1 comment:

  1. You are in the midst of growing and recreating yourself. Its a beautiful thing!!!

    ReplyDelete