25 July 2013

Hodge podge

Last night my daughter and I went to the gym. We walk there and back, which is probably a mile and a half both ways. I really love our walks, because we talk about things, laugh and reflect on what we love and hate together. She's funny. She said that I objectify men, and I do sometimes. She knows me so well, that kid.

Anyway, we go to the gym and do our work out. Nothing major, just us lifting weights and so on. No cardio because I really didn't feel like it..plus we walked a bit more on our way back. I was thinking seriously that there needs to be more hours in the day, partially because I have so much to do. I have to really get back into my spiritual work, because there are so many points that I am missing.

My clothes are fitting a bit looser now, which was the whole point of it. I'm working so hard because I want to be able to cut costs on my surgery in the next year or two. I'm SO getting an overhaul on this body of mine. I refuse to go to Japan like THIS.

Sitting here at work and contemplating life..and wondering about this funding site I found so I can get assistance with my dental work. It's really a lot of money that I have to pay! I'm going this route because I really want to save my teeth. I think I'll write about that experience in another post. I'll be back and forth because my thoughts come so rapidly now..and I want to work on this blog and make it a space where it's all me.

It's actually cold outside..and it's going to rain, but the gym calls me.


Sexy man of the day...Atsushi Sakurai of the band BUCK-TICK. He's a bit older now at 47 years old, but he is STILL fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment