15 August 2013

Homicidal Thoughts and Sadness Pt. 2

So..to continue from last night...my brother in law basically is trying to rob my mother, who is 80 years old blind. He took over management of our old house in South Philadelphia and hasn't paid the taxes on the property in three years. He collects rents from the house and gives her nothing. He then tried to put HIS daughter on MY mother's insurance policy..I am totally going to sue him for this. I mean really, who does that? And you call yourself a Christian man? This is EXACTLY why I steer clear of them.

Basically he's a crook. I am going to the Senior Law Center TODAY to get legal assistance. This is financial exploitation. My mother isn't going blameless though. As soon as she found out that he was trying to rip her off, she should have gotten legal help. Now I am the one who has to do that for her. Me, the black sheep of the family who would never amount to a thing. The case is, I am the youngest but my older siblings don't give a shit about her. Not one solitary shit.

So now that has been added to my plate. I was so angry yesterday that I was in tears. My first thought was to rip his urethra out through his left nostril. My daughter literally had to walk me around the block and tell me that I have to calm down and think practically. Then she made me go to the gym and work out. It's like, why do you have to go through life being such a leech? That house, I grew up in. My kids grew up there..and I am going to lose it because of a lying, cretinous asshole who doesn't care about anything but himself? I think not. There some things that are going to happen. Believe me.

I promised that I would write more in order to sort my thoughts out. My sister text me last night to remind me..and here we are.

Anyway, that's it for now. Let's see..who is my hot man of the day going to be? Oh.. J. the bassist of the band LUNA-SEA.


また後で。(See you later.)


No comments:

Post a Comment