14 August 2013

Homicidal thoughts and sadness

This is going to be a short post because I'm doing this on my iPad. I'm trying not to seethe too much because of my anger issues...okay so...


My brother in law is trying to rip my mother off. He's trying to rob her blind but I am not having any of it..I'm just getting started. He has no idea of what he's done.  I wanted to kill him first off. I'll detail it more in another post. What with all of the trouble I've been going through...this tore the lid off.

I went to the gym in order to work off some of the built up steam...but I found myself still grinding my teeth.

I also found out my vamp mother may have passed away..I feel so wretchedly melancholic right now. I'm going to read and try to get my mind right.


おやすみなさい。(good night)


No comments:

Post a Comment