02 August 2013

Friday..

Okay so, nothing major to report. I have been looking into a rhinoplasty surgeon and I think I found the one I am happy with. He's in New Jersey and does the actual procedure in NYC. I don't think I am going to get the procedure done until 2015 though. I found him and I like his work. I am also going to follow up with the plastic surgeon in Mexico.

Wait.. I haven't even talked about any of this.

Well, I have decided that I want to get rhinoplasty because I think I will look better with it. I have had people telling me not to do it and so on, but you know us Taurean folk. Head strong and stubborn. I want a different nose that will make me feel better and look better. That coupled with the extensive other surgeries I am getting..this lady is getting a major overhaul. I feel that it's time for me to take charge and fix the things I don't like. I work out and eat right, but I still have some bits that need altering. I want to be in a place where I am happy and confident and I feel that doing this is going to help me. I think that maybe deep down inside, I have always wanted to do this and now I've finally gotten the courage to do so.

I  have a bit of preparation to start on, but I AM going to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment