10 December 2013

Snow Day

Today it's snowing. I have mixed feelings about snow..I have a love hate relationship with it. I love when it's snowing and I can stay home..and on the other hand, I hate having to get up and go out in it. I totally can see the reasoning behind winter depression. I swear when I hear it's going to snow, I want to cry. Going to the gym is going to suck, partially because of the weather. I was going to try running but do I really want to break a femur on the ice? I think not.

Anyway, nothing profound today. I've lost 32 pounds, and upped my workouts. The only issue is that lately I've been wanting french fries..and not the skinny ones. I want steak fries! Does that mean that I'm lacking carbs? I was reading about carb intake and I found that carbs aren't as bad as they say they are. I suppose in moderation. I'm going to try making sweet potato fries. I'll post on how that goes later.

 My Japanese is getting along, and I am about to start classes in the spring at Community College. I can't wait for that. I want to apologise for the lack of posts. Blame my boring life for that.

Snow-
=雪
=ゆき


Japanese kanji. I think I'll incorporate it into my blogs in order to assist me in learning. 

じゃあまたね

No comments:

Post a Comment