24 November 2010

Help meeeee..I can't outrun these zits!!

Okay.. this is basically something that I've been struggling with for most of my life. I suffer from adult acne. I mean I get breakouts. Bad. It's to the point that I feel like I'm 15 years old again, dealing with this, rather than a 30 something woman with kids of her own. I know I have combination skin..and I do the whole washing and moisturising and etc..but to no avail.

I look at the infomercials on TV and there's always some sort of miraculous claim.."We guarantee that your face won't look like pita bread anymore after using this product!" Yeah, okay. Proactiv does NOT work for me. I don't even want to get into that whole black skincare this and that. My skin is terrible, I admit it. Every damn day I wake up with a new zit. I get the kind that's hard underneath your skin, and they hurt..you know when you bend over to pick something up, you feel your pulse in it? Yeah, those. It's sickening. But I did get some advice from some of my friends about Neutrogena Sore Pimple Gel..
I'm going to try it out. If anyone knows of anything else that can help, let me know.Wish me luck with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment