24 November 2010

The Beginning- for J.

The Beginning

You took my heart with no warning
The first time I gazed upon your face
Looking at you through eyes glazed with finality
Knowing that this was the place where I
Belonged..giving me that smile of approval
Your glance drinking me in..and
Lingering over my every curve..I knew this
Was the first step to having my soul laid bare..

Lost, I was, wandering the earth yearning for that feeling
That ache within my spirit kept me kneeling,
until finally, there was you.
Can you see what my heart is signing to you in gestures of submittal?
My womb calls out to you, begging for your touch..and to combine genes
To create that seed of ancestries long lost..we came together with the sound of
Thunder..electric sparks race across my flesh..and I strain towards you..ignoring
The cries of my restraint..

Countless times
we blended
ourselves
into one another,
thrusting
gasping,
sighing,
moaning
Grasping…
..at nothing,
inhaling,
SCREAMING,
delving,
caressing..
looking deep into each others
eyes..
and there would no place else
For me to be,
living in your lap like Andre sang..
holding me firmly, reining me in like
A wild pony on the plains of forever..

you so strong and able to tame my nature
teaching me how to understand the simple things,
how to appreciate the little things
and respect and cherish the minute things..
being ever so patient and caring for me
listening to my
fussing and still
laughing with me
I can't stop thinking
about you making
Love to me..
Wanting you
deeper and deeper
inside of me
Feeling your desire
and
passion for me..do you
See all of these shivers
you send racing though me?

Like a hypnotist..making me shed tears of happiness,
learning you inside and out
Twisting to find my niche within you,
Writhing underneath you..
striving to please you
Do you know what you make me
 want to do to you?
I want to wake up beside you
Until we are old,
teaching you the ways of my psyche..
feeling you breathing, cuddled up
Next to me..

You took my heart with no warning
The first time I gazed upon your face
Looking at you through eyes glazed with finality
Knowing that this was the place where I
Belonged..

You took my heart with no warning,
you did, and I ran..
I ran so far that I forgot how to stop..
but when I finally ground to a halt,
I turned myself around and then...
I crashed right into you.

(c) J.E. 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment