12 January 2011

Okay, I've returned..

New year, new beginnings. I am still in love with HIM. But now since we've been taking this hiatus, I find myself feeling a bit more strengthened. I miss him terribly still. He called me and he sensed that there was something wrong..

I played it off and said nothing, but he knows me that well. I've been struck down with the flu, so I guess I didn't sound so chipper. I swear..love is grand but when it doesn't go the way you want it to, it burns like acid over a gunshot wound. (Not that I've ever been shot or anything, but you get the point)

I just wonder why is it that everyone else's LDR works out, but mine? Not. I will be victorious in this, but I am going to make sure that I am ready for anything that comes my way. I am making sure that I am able to fix myself and take care of all the things I need to. For ME.

Poetry coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment