12 March 2012

It's been awhile..

Well, things have been mighty different these last few months. I haven't been writing for a while because of my writer's block and other things. I said I was going to make it a point to write as much as I can every day, because I've become right lazy. So for the past few months I have been working on my fitness. I have always been curvy, but I want to make sure I have myself in hand before the old age hits me. I walk 2-6 miles a day and try to eat better. I really think that when I get myself together, I will be healthier and also happier.

So I am looking for a new job, because my old one wasn't the best of places to work. I think that I am going to just focus on getting myself together with this school thing. I am determined to see it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment